Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hiatus - family posts resume 4/15/09, informational 4/30/09

I haven't posted in a while, and need to explain why. I just started full-time work again, and need a little time to adjust before I return to blogging. I'll restart family posts on April 15th (Wed., Fri., and Sat. posts), and restart informational posts on April 30th (Mon., Tues., and Thurs. posts).

I'll be using the time to adjust to my new work schedule, to reconnect with my family and help DH adjust to being primary parent again, to do some research and find cool stuff, and to pre-write some articles so that I don't have to drop the blog as soon as things get busy. That way I'll always have something interesting ready, even if I gt swamped.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you got a job. I can't wait to read your post to come. I understand how life changes miss up the whole blogging. I just got a job and have not got to blog much too.

    ReplyDelete